Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Peer Group Chat // Being You & Belonging // Thursday 16th March 2023, 7-8:30PM AEDT

Re: Peer Group Chat // Being You & Belonging // Thursday 16th March 2023, 7-8:30PM AEDT

@TideisTurning    @amber22   @FloatingFeather    Hello  every one.   I hope you are all O k.

First,   I have to apologize.   Big days on farm at the moment,  head full of fusarium wilt,  tractor bits,  then theres always a picking girl with a problem,  and If I don't listen,  well you can only imagine  9 picking and packing girls united,  They run the joint,  and I do as I'm told. I admit it,

I'm scared of em. . .   

So my response to the  homework you gave me was a bit patchy,  and I do like a home work assignment.

Never went to school,  so these complex questions on my simple mind,   I scratched a bald spot on my head,   because I  can see how smart the company I'm with are, And any more than a few big questions and I get brain lock.

Sooo   I thought about,   the 2 groups I'm waffling on about,   plus the Professor that was on 

ABC   Q and A    last nonday,     Added the banking crises and interest rate rises,   and

OH   NO   Another bloody   poem

BANKERS    BALL.

Forgive  my lack of empathy

My white suit wont wear stains

Your bodies all just stepping  stones 

To board our private planes.

Forgive me for my empty eyes

Neglected graveyards be

My teeth devour your liver

grin my axe into your tree

I  paint the dots upon your dice

that never change in flavour

forgive your dead heart in my hand

The odds all in my favour.

I'll crow upon the social heap

and they will gather round.

The silver spoon is mine to keep 

you keep your stony ground.

And if upon the dance floor 

Shine my shoes if you should fall

And pray your life to deaf ears 

That your lot in life's so small

The Fair  we hoped upon the worlds 

not Ferris  wheels and clowns

Can tax accountants change their ways 

before  the poor man  drowns.                         tonys moon base one.

Thankyou for your including me in your threads.     Helps take my mind of endless labour,

and teaches me to think.    

@Appleblossom    Hi mate.   .    And @Owlunar ,   hope my coarse clothes and  humour haven't  kept you from the circling  skies.

@StuF    and     @LeChuck .  Thought of you with this one too  Hello to you too.   sorry to cover so many folks  in one go,  but  till things settle.   stay safe,  take care,  and thanks for the little missions you give me.       

Hey @tonys , sorry to hear the problems you are having on the farm. 

I hope being on the forums and connecting with others can help you through this.

Thank you for your creativity, love and care for others on the forums.

We really appreciate you.

Please take care.

I Love It @tonys !!!

Thanks for the tag. Take care out there 🙂

Oh   thankyou so much @tyme .     Best I say,   I have it really good up here,   Its just very busy,  some days.

I use a bit too much paint when I describe things,  because I like to take folks minds elsewhere if I can.  If possible give em a grin or make some hair stand up.

Your very kind mate,   but even my sad  sounding  posts,  or gripes,   not to be taken to seriously.

There is never a day honestly,  that I'm not having good laughs at something.  Usually me.

But are you well my friend.   One thread to the next,  dusting,   drying an eye or two,

and keeping ahead of my mischief.. . .    Give yourself a good dollop of care as well dont 

forget.   plus       waffle cone and sprinkles,            tonys   m b 1 

download.jpg

@tonys 

I am so literal ... and you so imaginative.  Showing me the value of loosening up language.

Stay Well

Hi @tonys,

Thanks for tagging me! I love your posts and your writing style - you come across as someone that has a quick wit and a great sense of humour which is right up my alley 🙂.

Hope you and your farm are doing great and the week ahead is a good one for you.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather  

@tonys 

Hi Tony on Moon Base One.

I have been around - I had a very busy couple of weeks - I don't have much coming up - and also - when I write here I use my notifications and tend to work from the top down - sometimes I miss people - I don't mean to.

I do eventually catch up though.

You write very well for a man who never went to school - you really do - I have to have another look at your poem, Actually - I will have to study it - but I'm having another look right now.

Oh yes! I knew there was something I really did like - 

Can tax accountants change their ways 

before  the poor man  drowns.      

I hate to say it - I do know - most of us are being financially bitten in this time of inflation - but farmers - ah yes - I think more so than many - and the many are most people. I really like that couplet though.

Hey - found some of my old poems and some are funny - I can't write them tonight but I promise to do so in the future. I have seen you around the forum here and there - I think you are pretty popular - we really like your input - and you.

All the best up there on the Moon Base - with those scary girls - wow - can you write a poem about them? - or - was the poem about them?

I'll have to read that again - and again.

Cya Tony

Owlunar

@Appleblossom     perfect.....    Muddy boots.   dripping brolly.   sharp tongue cracking,  .  . 

scaring  the thunder from the lightning, . .  BUT. . .   theres ice-cream beneath your.   .    .

cracked  pavlova  shell. . .    and you say your not a social  strutter.     Couch fire n fridge over there.

My  home . . .    your  home. . .            tonys     m  b  1

@tonys 

Aw Tony - that is so funny - I have just had a really good laugh.

Thanks

Owlunar

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.