Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Celebrating all the (little) good things that happen 😊

I'm celebrating the start of Handstand Feburary!

You have to take a photo of yourself doing a handstand in a different place each day of the month. 

Here's one I did earlier (with horrible technique, can anyone say 'banana bend'?!?).

P1000292.JPG

ha ha I love the photo of your cat @Former-Member xoxo

Tinder guy wanted to know what I did for New Years so I told him the truth that I was in hospital. He wanted to know why, so I told him. Bet you $50 I never hear from him again!

And you know what @Former-Member if you don't you just saved your time and energy on a loser. Good for youfor telling the truth 💜😘

And OMG love the handstand. No way I could do that without looking like a new species of starfish 😂

That's exactly what I thought. Save myself time and the emotional energy I would have invested and just get it out now. Realistically, there's nothing to loose.

He replied and suggested coffee! 😳

Woohoo @Former-Member. be careful but sounds promising. I got caught up with something a bit strange earlier in the year with a guy who found me on Facebook and no matter what I told him he kept coming. It ended up being a scam looking for money or a green card to Australia. Not sure which one. Just be careful. I do believe there is gorgeous guy out there for you so you never know how you'll find him. Good luck. 

Just made an appointment with a therapist for next week. *scared*
Got an appointment with regular psychiatrist on Monday. Which is going to be tricky after my gp asking her if I can have my discharge letter. *evenmorescared*
Wish me luck!!!

image.jpeg

Glad he did text back @Former-Member .....

Wishung you luck re discharge letter, although it is a few days ago now .... hope it went well.

❤️💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.