Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Thanks @outlander 😊 How are you going with your blanket?

ive got 2 projects atm, the rainbow one and the one my aunt wants but i havent really been doing them much, i get a row done the usually just put it away, lost motivation i think @CheerBear

It can definitely be like that @outlander (with bursts of more motivation then times of less). Each row adds up in the end though 🙂

yeah i guess your right @CheerBear
i wanted to finish my rainbow one first before starting another one but my aunt wants it done within the next month so id better get my backside into gear eventually and get it done.

Sorry @CheerBear im not the best company tonight. Just been a rough day.

No need to apologise @outlander. Sorry to hear you've had a rough day. Listening if you'd like to vent.

Thank you @CheerBear not at the moment though 🌈

Would you put a border  on this @CheerBear i still have a long way to go atm though2018-10-03 17.17.56.jpg

@CheerBear @outlander @BlueBay @Maggie @Mazarita

I'm a bit like you @outlander, my crochet is right next to me, I put it on my lap and sometimes it just sits there.

I like yours outlander, what stitches are they.

@CheerBear one day hoping to be able to crochet like yours posted, they look hard.

I saw a blanket done using hexagons instead of granny squares and it looked nice,  but there was no pattern so I've been trying to find an easy hexagon one, have you crocheted one CheerBear.

I've only managed to do a couple of rows on my blanket since my last picture.20181003_185008.jpg

im sure i wrote a post here earlier.. @saturnzoon

the blue and white one is called a granny stripe. its a pretty simple technique
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.