Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

an lady i don't really know sent this to me several years ago. I found it or rather boyfriend did yesterday!an lady i don't really know sent this to me several years ago. I found it or rather boyfriend did yesterday!

@CheerBear This came up on my Facebook feed and I thought of you. You may have seen it 

sorry put wrong link up, working on finding it again 😳

Pretty amazing artist. 

Ok. It came up as a George takei post on Facebook. I thought I’d put up the one I saw on Facebook but it wasn’t and may have been something triggering in that video (not major but enough for me to chicken out on posting it). 

If you look up Katika crochet art there is lots of amazing artworks. 

That’s stunning @Teej ....

Aside from painting, working in craft and textiles is another area of interest for me.  I am toying with concepts involving woven “canvases” and embroidery .... this was a joy to watch. 

I just had a look at the first link you put up and then a quick Google of her - Katika Crochet? Ah-mazing @Teej! I hadn't seen her before and my face did this 😮 That's some serious art work!

Thank you for sharing that one (even if you didn't mean to!) and for thinking of me 😊

I hope it wasn’t triggering @CheerBear. She is amazing. There is lots of stuff too.

cheers @Faith-and-Hope

What I saw was beautiful @Teej 😊 SO amazing!

Want to know something? I can actually legitimately post here. I created a crafty thing while I was away using the techniques I learned. 😜. I created an art piece that will hold my car keys. Bought a cheap frame and painted a background and the frame and then added flowers covering the hooks to put my keys on 😊

@CheerBear@Faith-and-Hope

Thanks @CheerBear. Not sure if you saw my edit but there is heaps of her work and videos under katika crochet art. 

Woohoo @Teej! That is really cool to hear! I love that you have something special that you created to have with you after your tim away! Big smile!

Is it purple/purplish?

😁 So pleased for you @Teej .... 🎉

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.