Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah too late now for light ok there is a lesson coming up in a month ok maybe not @SmilingGecko  pity threw out lamp, got one could use, but not the same as one made for purpose

ok theres one at kmart looks basic, but better than nothing $15 , going into town tomorrow anyways lol. @SmilingGecko 

hRe: Good Morning!

There's a plant sale at Kings Park ? 

.my front door .....

This morning I'm seeing mum for her birthday .... After this trauma therapy I had about 6 months ago,  I feel like all her lies and crap are completely meaningless.

It's very refreshing. A nice big load of hornets dung pile heap has fallen off me shoulders. 

Two days ago, I got back from Adelaide so  dropped off her birthday present and she actually lied in front of me. 

In the past, id'e go to bed for three days just crying and not coping of the aggressive attack but today I just laugh. 

Stupid .........

I don't see her very much but now I feel strong. Mr Rocker made this stupid agreement with her to have dinner with her every week but we have managed to avoid that for a couple of months. 

With none of her aggressive comebacks. 

Jeepers whatever trauma therapy works hey..... Never did  think it would work for me. 

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-02.jpg

I haven't checked out the ones at Kmart. Mines from Amazon @TAB. I guess I should get stuck into housework. The kitchen needs tidying. Its so cold here. Enjoy your trip. Thought about getting a Thai massage which I haven't had in years since the pandemic started. Its really vigorous. It goes deep into the tissue, not painful like deep bodywork but still quite intense. I would get relaxation massage in the past in years gone by but really enjoyed Thai massage over and above other massage including Hawaaiian Lomi Lomi. I could see if they are open today and book in possibly

not had massage forlike 6 mths and that was first one in longer than that, made a huge difference tho. will look at options when in 'bigtown' tomorrow @SmilingGecko 'trip' todayis 2mins drive. not up to walking, exercise all catching up w me. felt chest more today than yest ., from stuff did friday lol

I know @TAB I realise you are worried because something isn't right. That is not easy to sit with. The body can be a burden. Maybe don't place demands on yourself today tabby. I used to worry over my high BP but since using blood laser my BP is normal. Was told by was headed for heart attack or stroke. Am ok now.  I don't know if Thai massage is contraindicated with diabetes. Will have to check. The last time I went I felt like I had lost 10 years of stress walking home. It felt good

morning @Glisten 

are you going to buy some plants xx

Coffee and cake sounds nice 

hello @PinkFlamingo , @PeppyPatti , @SmilingGecko , @TAB 

Its not that much better in "Coolsville" @TAB 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxIoitgXx9g

i prefer it when they leave oil on, seems chinese places wipe it off, @SmilingGecko 

@Glisten I’ll wait and see what my pdoc says. Stimulants can also be a manic trigger. I even find myself needing to be careful about my caffeine intake, if I have too much, I’ll be agitated and it’ll affect my sleep. Lack of sleep is also a mania trigger.

I hope you enjoy the plant sale and that coffee and cake
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.