Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@StuF he won't do one as he said it is only a flu 🤧 coughing like crazy now 

I had a sore throat this morning but that is it for me 

I have copy of thesis in my hands, 250 pages, have been scanning back and forth. wont take long to read, a lot is functional /structural to thesis. plus very low res added info like indecipherable tables and graphs etc  @PeppyPatti 

Oh @Shaz51 ...not the world's most compliant patient I see

(Well he Is a man, so that doesn't help!)

Well, as long as it doesn't get Too much worse for him and you can keep avoiding it then there's not a lot else to do. Hoping he can get to a Dr sooner than later

ho k @greenpea  they were spesh in 70s lol  re vert grills ...

Haha had to google that one @TAB - looks like a... kebab maker thingy? lol

So rough @Shaz51 I hope he gets better soon, and you don't get sick yourself!

would not have known wat a kebab was in 70s @Jynx  lol

TAB_1-1718618195595.png

@TAB   i remember the infomercials!  okay here is a question for you what was the name of the bald chef that had his own show during the 70s? he was really gruff.

Yep all fingers and toes crossed here @Jynx 

🤞🤞

@TAB  Bernard King!!!!

Yeah @TAB
In response to your message from 9 June

Yeah got a new therapist and also reading some good stuff and writing too. Started a blog.

Found a cool coffee shop near my work. It's helping me cope with work.

I'm finding that misery is wasted on the miserable.

I'm also realising that I have a capacity to experience great pain, emotional pain. But it's like I find a meaning in it all the time. I think its coz of stuff that happened in the past.

I think this created a type of response to the world - where I actually go and problematise things and hope I get an answer.

It's good that I've come to realise that.

Meanwhile I've noticed that work is a bore. But what's new about that lol? At least it's money.
I like working with my colleagues from other cultures because they just fo their job. I'm over the corporate bs and nonsense. The ego maniacs.
Myresponse to that is ultimately love and kindness. Without surrender.

If that makes sense ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.