Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

As it suits you @Bravo_Charlie ...... there are so many ups and downs being a carer, and our needs can be different on different days, as it can be for those we are caring for too .....

Yell out if there is anything you want help with as you find your way around.  Someone will help you .... it is like that for all of us.

Hey @Determined .... 👋

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good evening, snack from this fridge anyone???

images (71).jpeg

Hope the exam went well @Determined. I know you were concerned about it. 

Hi @Bravo_Charlie - glad you found this thread. Hope you’re feeling the love here. 

Exam was not a total disaster @soul but wont be much more than a pass I dont think.

Considering the circumstances @Determined , a pass would be fine. You never know, you may get a surprise. 

When I first looked at the paper @soul I felt like crying as none of it made any sense.

About half way through a light came on for one of the questions so I recon I did ok on at least 1 of 4 questions. Other 3 will be hit and miss scatter gun approach lol. 

By the time I got out I could not remember what the other 3 were about or what I put in order to check my notes. 

It's done now @Determined - is that your assessment completed for the semester?

Morning @soul @Determined ..... 👋💕

Sounding like burnout @Determined, unless I have missed something in the last few days ?  Are you able to take a self-care day today ?

Hi @Faith-and-Hope - how's your assessment going? Done?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.