Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Snack attack!

Ooooh I love Lindt Lindor balls! They are sooo yummy!

@Queenie, @Lauz, @Maggie, @Margot, @jay2, @Lunar, @Pebbles, @SleepyPanda, @Scout, @Acacia, @Jupiter, @Amour_Et_Psyché, @Former-Member, @Adge, @Maggie, @Former-Member, @Twinklelight, @Jacques, @Former-Member, @Coffeelover, @Former-Member, @Lilyq, @frog, @Holly24, @Bel, @Former-Memberdog2.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Shaz51. Still waiting to see what will materialise from that grey and yellow triangle. Hope its worth the wait. Salivating in anticipation. 😀

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Shaz51 its arrived at last. But a hungry puppy beat me to it. Hope there are more?

here you go @Former-Member, @Adge

might take a while @outlander,

dessert.jpgcheese.jpgcoffee.jpgChocolate 2.jpg

here you go @Former-Member, @Adge

dessert.jpgcheese.jpgcoffee.jpgChocolate 2.jpg

yum @Shaz51

Heart @Shaz51 Yum! Could do with a sugar hit. We're low on everything because it's shopping day tomorrow, but I'm planning to have hot cocoa with my kids when we watch the football (round ball, my team Spurs is playing Smiley Very Happy) It's cold and wet - cocoa weather

Image result for warm cocoa

Yum @Shaz51 I'm having some fried rice, as comfort food (right now).

Adge

yummmm @Adge, @frog Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.