Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah, bit the same, @StuF  need to snap out of it here. Got dentist dont want to go to, couldnt get pain meds as clash w dentist re times , cat waking me up, feeling like eaten elive by mozzies, etc etc. think I need to think positive lol.

I hope it gets better @TAB !

TAB
Senior Contributor

one foot in front of the other @StuF  appt like 2.20pm  too late in day, just hanging around before driving or after or both lol was supposed to be 3.40pm yest lol

anyway. best I have shower, find clean clothes and think about leaving. will try and fit treats in somewhere during day lol 

Smash it @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thinking listen to interviews on ABC radio , dont get agro driving and snackage at big servo in town w dentist well, before or after go in there @StuF  and touch wood its just glue back on  see what happens, guess that or yet another temp filling. ha ha if takes 2 weeks to get stupid crown, ya'd think they would order 2 just in case ...

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope you all get better in the afternoon. Just done work. Out walk and coffee. Hope mood gets better. Take care all.

@TAB hey tabby hope your tooth gets sorted. Just sitting to wait for dizzy spell pass.ha. Hoping to go for walk ha. Take care. @StuF hey StuF, hope your day gets better.🤗🤗😆

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy  just got to town w dentist. Am an hour early. Drive was ok. @StuF 

Hey @Meowmy  & @TAB 

Hope your afternoon goes well Meowmy; well done with work

Glad to hear drive was ok TAB. The dentist better treat you right now!

@StuF @TAB hey tabby, good luck with dentist. Just done the walk. Sitting down for water. Waiting heart racing to settle ha. Boss trouble lately with job one. Hope it will work out ha. Take care.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.