Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

NikNik
Senior Contributor

The Weekly Friday Feast

Thank goodness it's Friday (or TGIF as some say!)

We thought we would start a thread where we could come together every Friday and "share a meal" and debrief about our week.

To participate, there are 2 requirements -

1) Bring a (virtual) plate of food

2) Bring a topic of discussion

So pull up a virtual chair, post a picture or description of what (virtual) dish you're bringing along and say hi and let us know how your week was.

Looking forward to seeing you at our first Friday Feast!

Chat soon 🙂

31,047 REPLIES 31,047

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

So night the plate of food I'm bringing to our feast is a Lamb Roast

lambroast.jpg

It's perfect roast dinner weather here in Sydney tonight. Anyone want to have a seat and a chat?

VegetableLasagne.jpg

Mind if I join you?? I don't eat meat, so I've brought some vegetable lasagna. Woman Happy

How was your week?? Mine was very stressful, but I'm here. And I actually managed to brave my anxiety (which has become worse throughout the week due to happenings) and go out to a public library. Which may not seem like much, but it's a new place, and I needed to get a library card, so I had to talk to people. But I did it. And I kept it together and got what I needed to do done, so I count it as a win.

I was concerned for any vegetarians.. I hadn't catered for them.... So thank you for covering off on that!

Love for you to join the table. Do you have much planned for the weekend?

A big win!

I actually haven't been to a public library for YEARS. Gosh.. that's so bad... What was it like (that sounds so silly when I re-read it... but my point of reference is my old uni library.

I don't have much planned. 

I may head in to see my GP tomorrow for a chat, as I'm not 100% how to deal with my workplace problems.

And of course, up at the farm on Sunday. Heading up and seeing the cattle (and the three girls I work with) is always the highlight of my week, and I hang out for it, particularly after a bad week. 

There was EVERYTHING there!! There was millions of books (of course) and all sorts of nooks and crannies for reading and relaxing, and computers (which is why I went, I needed to print something). I'm sure there was more, but I haven't been able to go to a library since TAFE, so it was amazing.

curry that cures lonliness.png

I think this curry is vegetarian @Crazy_Bug_Lady, looks like potatoes! I should've read the ingedients.

@Alessandra1992@PeppiPatty, @Former-Member, @redhead@SCORPION Anyone else (I'm having a mental blank day)

Come join us for Friday Feast. Woman Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.