Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

I think you’re right @TAB ..I vaguely recall something along those lines myself 🤔🙂

@TAB @NikNik @PinkFlamingo @SmilingGecko @Meowmy 

I traveled to Warwick today to go to Leonard’s Chicken, got some herb and garlic patties for dinner. Leonard’s chicken used to have franchise’s everywhere but there aren’t many left now.

..had me going there @Oaktree  thought you had gone to QLD lol ok Warwick shops ha ha used to stay around that way a while ago now.

Sounds very tasty @Oaktree 🤤☺️🌺

yes, I remember Leonard’s Chicken in areas around Sydney - I haven’t seen one for yonks too 🌺

Reheated left over sweet n sour chicken and rice that I made 2 days ago for me tonight @TAB and maybe a double scotch on the rocks.

i like woolies sweet and sour pork ready meal from fridge had half last nite and rest today @Emelia8  ok obv with a lot of other things lol 

Thank you @PinkFlamingo ! It was yummy! 

Your dinner sounds like a restaurant meal! Wow!!

Yes I remember House! I didn't watch all the seasons buy it was good. 

I also recommend The Good Doctor in Netflix.  Very moving!

Xx 🫂❤️

It’s always nice to finish off the day with a good meal, I think 🤤☺️🌺

Aw, thank you 🙂💜 I shared some with my neighbour as she said she could smell it 🙂 

I’m going to rewatch all of House now it’s on Netflix, and catch the ep’s I missed when it was on tv. 
Thanks for the recommendation - I’ve not seen any ep’s of The Good Doctor, I’ll add it to my list to catch up on after House ☺️🙌🏻🌺

🙂🤗💜

Hello dear @pancakes 🤗🤗🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.