Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Re: Celebrating all the (little) good things that happen ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm celebrating the start of Handstand Feburary!

You have to take a photo of yourself doing a handstand in a different place each day of the month. 

Here's one I did earlier (with horrible technique, can anyone say 'banana bend'?!?).

P1000292.JPG

ha ha I love the photo of your cat @Former-Member xoxo

Tinder guy wanted to know what I did for New Years so I told him the truth that I was in hospital. He wanted to know why, so I told him. Bet you $50 I never hear from him again!

And you know what @Former-Member if you don't you just saved your time and energy on a loser. Good for youfor telling the truth ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜

And OMG love the handstand. No way I could do that without looking like a new species of starfish ๐Ÿ˜‚

That's exactly what I thought. Save myself time and the emotional energy I would have invested and just get it out now. Realistically, there's nothing to loose.

He replied and suggested coffee! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Woohoo @Former-Member. be careful but sounds promising. I got caught up with something a bit strange earlier in the year with a guy who found me on Facebook and no matter what I told him he kept coming. It ended up being a scam looking for money or a green card to Australia. Not sure which one. Just be careful. I do believe there is gorgeous guy out there for you so you never know how you'll find him. Good luck. 

Just made an appointment with a therapist for next week. *scared*
Got an appointment with regular psychiatrist on Monday. Which is going to be tricky after my gp asking her if I can have my discharge letter. *evenmorescared*
Wish me luck!!!

image.jpeg

Glad he did text back @Former-Member .....

Wishung you luck re discharge letter, although it is a few days ago now .... hope it went well.

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.