Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Re: Good Morning!

Ahh rats @Shaz51 well I'm glad you found the culprit!! And poor Mr Shaz! He got the flu or something? 

@TAB lol there you go! Suppose that's what air fryers are like too eh, just another fad 😆

Time for a new electric frypan @MJG017 , we have tried it in all different power points all by itself 😁

Yes the flu @Jynx , seems to be getting worse 🙃 

And the doctors are booked up for the week 

'fad' lasted over 20 years @Jynx 

@Shaz51 ach it's going around hey! Hope an appt frees up for him 🤞

Haha @TAB and yet I'd forgotten they existed, and I think I've only ever seen one in real life, at a friend's house! 

.. there is a way more rare , yet similar item @Jynx  ...............

the  .............wait for it .... Vertical Grill ... !! if you had one of these you were defs middle class ..lolololo ..

@Shaz51 

@Glisten @StuF 

He is coughing soo much tonight @Jynx 

@TAB  i remember the ads on tv re vertical grill (god that is going back) ..... am i middle class? if so it doesnt feel it says pea juggling bills.  im not even working class anymore....

Hey @TAB 

vertical grilers, I’m such a creative person…. I’m buying one for Mr Rocker. lol 

hows the paper thesis going ? My budgies are singing very loudly. 

3718.jpeg

Hey @Shaz51 

I know I'm probably asking a stupid question, but has he done a RAT? Might help diagnose if it's not 'just' a flu

Anyway, hope he gets better asap and doesn't take you down with him!

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.