Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Re: Night Shift

i just need to know stuff, aspie brain is wired for facts and stuff. i'm mostly trying to keep up with financial stuff.

oh well live long and prosper just try not to get sick lol @plasmo 

yeah just want the vax and get things over with.

Sue Lyon came into Donovan's life at the end of 1965. This was two or three years before he met his "Jennifer Juniper" (Jenny Boyd). Lyon had starred in "Lolita" and "Night of the Iguana" before meeting Donovan. The couple dated until 1967 when Sue ended the relationship abruptly. Donovan had ...

trying to think what ither songs i've heard by him

yer just have go for a blat @plasmo  have a blast 

im gonna continue from bed

Ah yeh back giving out here bending ova laptop fm couch @plasmo thinking insurrection ok was . Just want sleep more than 3hrs w/o getting up Lol

yeh my sleep trashed this week. been a bit of a headcase with everything and something out of character happened to a guy i knew for years.

well hope things turn out okay @plasmo  I was really down this week, had a couple of save the day afternoons tho like today re getting study shit done lol

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.