Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Long Rave

Good morning to you too @greenpea Smiley Happy

@Teej, good to see you this morning (and much earlier in the morning). Hope there are some good things in the rest of your day. Heart

Like @Teej, I am finding it hard to respond to earlier posts in this thread. But @Exoplanet, I especially wanted to thank you for the wonderful poem Heart

@eth good morning eth 🙂 I am just about to do some qi gong. Hoping everything is going well your end. xxx

I've run out of words for now.  Hope today goes well for you all whether it's rest and recuperation or getting things done.

@Mazarita @outlander @Teej @greenpea @PeppiPatty

Ciao, @eth. Hope your day goes well. Heart

Hey @Exoplanet - I just read your post in the worry room and just wanted to jump on here to reply to your post - so sorry to hear about the tickets and how it's impacting you. Sounds so hard. You are doing really well to be expressing it all here - keep doing that, I'm sitting with you in that. Do reach out to some support one-on-one if you need it - to our Help Centre or Lifeline, if that's something that works for you.

Hi @eth @Teej @Mazarita @greenpea @CheerBear @outlander @Exoplanet ..... My tech is still not working properly with the Sane site. I don’t know if anyone else is having trouble too, so sorry if I have missed anyone ..... Thanks for the call-outs. I am around and reading, just can’t Like, and have to type all names in in full .....

so sorry to read of such a loss of your beautiful horse at a traumatic period of your life...

@eth

sorry also that I have not written to you for quite some time..

life has not settled yet...

"family member"  concerning me greatly....I am telling myself that there is nothing that I can do personally to help...beyond a mother's help...

loving time in back garden of new place....is so tiny in comparison to 5 acres...neighbour spoke to me the other day and said gosh you have a large back garden laugh!!

have been busy planting cuttings in pots and raised garden beds...weeding and watering...back not happy...mind a tad happier...

weigh up the odds...

going with keeping mind happier

as in ugent need of nurturing...

your life is starting to take shape in your new journey....wishing you some moments of calm where you can sense that the changes are helping...

love Sophia xxxxCat HappyHeart

hello @outlander

sorry to you also...I have not been able to keep up with your ongoing health issues...

my goodness...enough is enough isn't it...

bruising from the needle sounds as though the nurse was not the best at taking blood..

I have experienced that too where it is very painful...

should not feel it at all...when someone knows what they are doing...

do not feel embarrassed about fainting...

I always tell them up front...I do not like needles...

so often they get me to lay down on the bed...

remember my embarrassing incident at the dentists?

you might not....takes the cake I think

next tuesday your appointment...usually once they receive the resulst if urgent they will ring you in advance and ask you to come in earlier...

so chat away on here to all of your friends....

you have many dear outlander xxxHeart

hello @Faith-and-Hope and everyone

@Sophia1
yes i agree, enough is enough. its getting to hard to handle. the nurse was great it was my fault for the bruising, i went out and my arm slipped and the needle was still there at that point. i dont like needles at all, i usually just feel abit sick when it gets done but can walk out within a few minutes but this time i had the full works felt like my head was going to explode before i passed out. they were very good about it at least and i apologised- more than once.
hmm im not sure i remember your dental incidents? you might have to tell me again...

yep next tuesday is my appointment then the week after ive got the dentist as well which involves more needles 😞

How are you going?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.