Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Well it’s a grand thing that we have cyber travel now, isn’t it @Zoe7 .... makes anything possible ....

Yes it does @Faith-and-Hope I need to go back to Ireland as well so it is going to be a very long trip for us Smiley Tongue

What are your plans for tomorrow?

Travelling to Ireland with you and Toby via cyber rail @Zoe7 ..... beats anything I would be doing around here anyway ....

haha - sounds good to me @Faith-and-Hope I will need the distraction when I get home from physio so let's go on a journey together Smiley Happy

I am going to snuggle with my little buddy now and try to sleep - can feel the meds finally working. I hope you get some sleep early tonight - we have a big day of travel ahead of us tomorrow Smiley Tongue

Goodnight Hon Heart

Should probably switch to the Far and Away thread for it @Zoe7 .... haven’t visited there for a while .....

Goidnight Hon.  Sleep well ....

Yep Far and Away thread it is for tomorrow @Faith-and-Hope

Goodnight my angel Smiley Very Happy

Goodnight sweet butterfly .... 🦋🌠💕

Hi @Zoe7

I know I can tag you and I appreciate it - I treasure the people who are tried and true - I had not reached this place last year - we have been on a journey - and not one just anyone would take - investigating the Kingdom Within is a bit like The Lord of the Rings and sometimes I feel like a little hobbit taking off into the unknown

And I might not have noticed that I know more and could be the wizard -

What an interesting game that would be to play -  for people to pick and movie and figure out which characters we are - I might be The Unskinable Molly Brown in Titanic or someone's friend or colleague in another great movie - 

Anyway - I feel quite different to this time last year yet it has been a rough year since last August and my annus horribilis runs out in the upcoming August - 

I can imagine that hydro-therapy could be - would be - hard for you - I was a good swimmer when I was younger - I often took my son down to the beach early in the morning in summer and I have great memories of those days - swimming hurts in too many places now - this must be the case with you too - I hope you have a good session though

And if we are going to London I want to come along too - that is on my bucket list - atm I would be away from my cat for too long - I feel it would be too much to ask my daughter and the cat would be unhappy and I would want to go for a while - but if we are having a virtual trip and you are taking Toby I can bring Companion Cat 

I am glad you will be open to my tagging you if the anniversaries start to bite - that is really precious - something of great value to know

Dec

Morning @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member and all who pass through here

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi lovely @Snowie 💜👋

Hope you’re ok and your day is too. 

I really need a strong coffee ️:face_with_rolling_eyes:

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope and anyone else here. 💜💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.