Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Good morning ladies .... 👋💕

I agree @Shaz51 @Zoe7 

It’s a tough move to have to make, but if anything happens to you @Shaz51, it’s very likely your Mum would be taken into care anyway, and Mr.Shaz would lose you as his carer too ..... it’s very important to consider yourself as one of the people needing care here @Shaz51, no less than your Mum or Mr. Shaz, so the decisions need to be made around your health needs too.

Hugs n hugs Hon.  It’s very difficult and we are here for you.

Hi to anyone else who is here this morning 👋

Mornin @Snowie  ❤️

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Snowie @MDT 

Very much a slow start to today but that is okay - the rest is needed.

I slept for 5 hours after I got home and fed the fur babies so was awake at sill o'clock for several hours. I did finally head to bed and get some sleep last night but that has also resulted in me still being tired this morning. Going to be a jammies day for me.

What is everone else up to?

Slow start to the day here too @Zoe7 On the couch having cuddles with Izzy.

I hope you have a good jammie daySmiley Happy

Jammies day sounds pretty sensible @Zoe7 ❣️

Raining here ..... group project meeting (have to drag D2 through the rain - something she considers a personal insult 😆) and a neck massage booked for this afternoon.

Izzy cuddles would be wonderful @Snowie I have been having Toby cuddles all morning 🐶 It is great to wake up to our fur babies and know they love us and want cuddles Heart

D2 must be a little happy that the footy is back @Faith-and-Hope We play your team tonight so I am looking forward to that. Whoever wins I know someone will be happy - either me or D2 - think your guys will win but hoping it is a close game.

It sucks that it is raining and she doesn't like the rain but you have to get to your group meeting - hope it goes okay and D2 doesn't complain too much.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning all.  @Zoe7  - I plan on watching my Swannies play footy tonight!  Not much else planned for today. 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Snowie @MDT  and others. @Sam3  - I hope you are doing well. Miss you.

Sherry 🌸

Who do you play tonight @Former-Member We play West Coast at home and it will be a hard game first up but I have a little more hope that we can get close this year to winning more games.

Nice one @Zoe7
I just woke up. The notifications were not working last night.
I have a stint up at the vote centre processing all the stuff that comes in as the votes build up. I trust it will be busy but decent pay rate.
Also, I'm avoiding anything related to NSW politics all day. I'm sick of it haha.
I was going to go to a social event with the charity I work with but it was going to be too rushed to try and get there and then get back in time for my work shift. Ah well. Next time.
Just taking it easy today I think.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.