Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

We have a public holiday tomorrow, but I am still going to horse therapy in the morning and my sil and her kids are coming over in the afternoon to do a session each on our vibration lounge. My paint room is going very slow and hubby is getting frustrated it's not back together. 

I am heading to bed as night meds are kicking my butt now. They are so much stronger then I remember. I hope you get some decent sleep gorgeous. @Lee82 

Good night my wonderful friends. @greenpea @Appleblossom @NatureLover @Emelia8 @outlander  @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Snowie @Maggie @Sans911 @Fluttershy1 @Faith-and-Hope @SpiderLady @Purplerain @mudsum @Lostandalone @Ant7 @MDT @Former-Member @The-red-centaur @Eden1919 and anyone else passing through 

goodnight @Former-Member xo

Good night Izzy @Former-Member  💕💤

Goodnight @Former-Member ...., 🌷💤

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I'm sorry for the late reply. For some reason my notifications aren't working. By now I would say you are asleep and I hope you are able to get a full nights rest hun. 
I believe your SP have been altered and that's why they seem stronger. 
wishing you all the strength you need to get through horse therapy babe. I really do hope it is a good experience for you. 
Enjoy your sil and her kids company too babe. 
will hopefully speak to you tomorrow.

love you unconditionally my sis. 
@Former-Member 

@Former-Member  Hey hunny hopefully you are sleeping as I write this.  Stay warm and cosy my friend. Love peaHeartxxx

Hope you slept well my friend @Former-Member
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thinking of you my beautiful BFF. 
@Former-Member  sending you a gentle hug and all my love. 🐎❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night 💖💖💖💖

Goodnight @Former-Member 💙💚💛
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.