Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I don't understand what's going on.

The-red-centaur: If you need help and support, I'll try do what I can to help and support you, but it's limited in here, as when I posted about something else you were interested in, my post was blocked because they said it violated their "Anonymity" guidelines, but think back to one of your first introductory posts of what you were into, and then look for an alternative means to practice one of your hobbies.. That may help with your situation, as one of the best ways to get rid of these so-called "aliens" would be to block them out by both ignoring them, and keeping yourself constantly busy and occupied, doing other activities, search online for "things to do online" even online gaming based on your interests, and see what you can come up with, along with learning new hobbies of course, which works wonders, the ancient alchemists used to study when they had worries on their minds, to help them to overcome any stress they had been encountering, so you could apply to same principle to try help block them out over time.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.