Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Are you still here @Snowie ?

Still here hon @Eve7 

Just finished cooking tea.

How are you going?

I have an Irish stew in the slow cooker for St Patrick and my Irish grandmother @Snowie . It’s been really hot so just waiting for the sun to go down and we’ll eat outside.

Really annoyed with a family member who has been laying around all day doing nothing to help. I’m in my room now as I’m likely to say something not very nice.

Seeing pdoc in the morning and I’ve got myself into a state with lots of sh.

How are you?

Ohh that sounds yummy for tea hon @Eve7 

I hope you can enjoy the tea you cooked. I love using our slow cooker too, the meals always end up yummy.

I can understand staying in your room so you don't say something you will regret. It is hard to not say something at times. I'm sorry you have to go through that today.

I am glad you get to see your pdoc in the morning. I hope they can help with your SH and help make things a little easier for you.

I am going ok. Only needed to take 1 prn today so pleased about that. 

That’s good you’ve only had 1 prn today @Snowie . Your family must be getting leased to have you home to cook for them again and just be with them.

Its really quite pleasant here now…in my room, under the fan and looking over the garden and pool. I Can hear my grandies playing Irish music on their violins… better than them arguing like they were doing earlier.

It is nice being home @Eve7 Just have to get used to being around people more often. Something I'm not really comfortable with. Enjoy my company more then anyone else's.

I hope the rest of you afternoon and night is pleasant for you hon. It is certainly nicer when others get along. Much easier for you.

Thanks @Snowie our evening has gone well and everyone has enjoyed the Irish stew. We had green jelly for dessert lol

Sleep well my friend 💚☘️💚

Sending 💛💙  @Eve7  and @Snowie 

Hope your appt with pdoc goes well today @Eve7 

Glad last night went smoothly @Eve7 Good luck with your pdoc appt. today. 💜

Hoping your day goes well too @NatureLover 💗

Thanks @Snowie . Visit was ok, my Pdoc knows me really well and is able to pick my mood. Now sitting in my car trying to decide whether I can face work today or should I just go home.

How is your day looking?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.