Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Good morning @Snowie 🐶🌼

Morning @Snowie ..... 💜❄️💐💕

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Sans911 @Zoe7

I am not going great at the moment. Having lots of flashbacks over the last week. It seems to be one step forward and two back.

I tried to talk on here but I just couldn't get the words out. 

I saw my psych on Wednesday. He was concerned and wanted to ring an ambulance. I refused of course but had to email him that night. 

I don't know what else to say...

Thank you for at least checking in @Snowie

I figured you were really struggling as you'd be very quiet this week. Hugs sweetie.

I'm so so sorry you're having flashbacks. Goddamn awful thing to go through.

Please know that even if you don't know what to say, you can simply ask any of us to sit with you.

Please try to take care of yourself hun💜💙💜💙

Thanks sis @Sans911

I know they will pass in time, I just have to sit through the storm for now.

How are you going?

It might pass hun, but it's still a shit storm to have to go through. Have you been SH?

Apart from being quite tired I'm alright. It's been a tough week where I've had to be vulnerable and honest both with my pdoc and mh nurse about my SI/SH. It does not change anything, but I feel better for talking about, and I trust my mh nurse that little bit more.

Just a nice quiet day today at home. Have lots of washing to do, and some emails, but I'm still in bed.

What's happening for you today? @Snowie

@Sans911it is very hard to be that vulnerable and I am glad you opened up with your pdoc and mh nurse. No it might not change anything, but sometimes having someone else know and understanding where you are, can help a little.

Nothing wrong with still being in bed. I know you have been super busy.

I have SH but not in my normal way. Lets just say I have been sleeping more than normal. 

I haven't got much planned for today. Have already cooked tea and gone to the chemist this morning. Otherwise, just relaxing on the couch.

Did you delete your last post? @Snowie

No @Sans911, it got removed. I'll repost again but follow guidelines this time.

@Sans911it is very hard to be that vulnerable and I am glad you opened up with your pdoc and mh nurse. No it might not change anything, but sometimes having someone else know and understanding where you are, can help a little.

Nothing wrong with still being in bed. I know you have been super busy.

I have SH but not in my normal way. 

I haven't got much planned for today. Have already cooked tea and gone to the chemist this morning. Otherwise, just relaxing on the couch.

Where is your lil furball Izzy? My two are fast asleep.

I understand re:previous post/SH. It's what I do occasionally to wipe out time when I'm overwhelmed.

You've been organised this morning. We have a long weekend here in our state. And for once I'm actually busy for most of it. There's lots of things to look forward to.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.