Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: checking in

@NatureLover 

Hi. No I didn't and I'm getting tired of not sleeping and not sleeping through the night.  Might try something different tonight .

Hope you are well

Good to see you checking in, @Lee71 . That's not good you had another bad night. 😞

Thanks, I'm doing OK. 

@NatureLover 

No It's not good, my smart watch said I had 2 hours and 37 mins of sleep. But it's ok . I will sleep tonight.

Will make sure of it.

Glad you're ok

OK @Lee71 ...I hope you're right, as you must be functioning on barely any sleep for a while now.

@NatureLover 

I will have some extra sleep meds so I do sleep. 

@NatureLover 

Don't know what part of Australia you're in but my part is cold rainy windy and overcast 

I'm in Victoria where it's also cold and windy. 

I hope you won't overdo the sleep meds, @Lee71 ? Are you allowed to adjust them yourself? I'm allowed to adjust mine a little bit, not a lot...

@NatureLover 

I'm I'm Adelaide.

No I haven't got permission to do so, but i need some sleep

Hi there @Lee71 

I really hope you are able to get some sleep Lee as you sure deserve some. Please be careful with increasing the dose of any of your prescription medication. We would recommend you only do so after consulting your doctor as it can be hard to predict the consequences. Error on the side of caution eh?

take care

Whitehawk

I don't know what to say.  @Lee71 

I think your weather in Adelaide comes across to us in Victoria...so we are in for more cold rainy weather.

Edited to add: Thank you @Whitehawk 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.