Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

down again

dont want to be down but am ,was anxcious earlier tonight now just withdrawn,music helped for a bit,am safe will try to sleep without too much overthinking

4 REPLIES 4
Rhye
Senior Contributor

Re: down again

Morning @LostAngel, just checking in to see how you're travelling today? I hope you were able to get some good rest last night.

Take care
Rhye 🌞

@LostAngel 

Hey, 

I have noticed that you come on here when your head is full of noise. I was just wondering, are you avoiding what's going on in your head?  Do you have someone to talk about this stuff head-on and deal with it?  

I hope you are okay with not be not being okay.. because it is okay to not be okay.  Our brains are very interesting organs and they can form patterns based on how we deal with things. I am just wondering if we can form a new pattern dealing with whatever is in your head? Do you have a different way you would like to deal with this noise, because I would love to hear it @LostAngel . I feel like there is a lot you want to say, and I am here for you if you want to say it, and I want you to say it if it helps you to find peace. 

As I said before I feel like there is a great person that writes in here, and I would love to help you to move forward and see yourself the way I see you.  Do you accept that I see a good person in your @LostAngel ?

thank you so much @AussieRecharger and @Rhye ,its been a few days and though its been hard with some areas in particular anxiety,insecurities,and negative thoughts of self such as telling myself I need to be perfect,that Im not mature enough ect ect and did spiral for a bit,however I am now feeling much better than I was ,Im trying to switch off outside excess noise and just focus on being in the momment,Listening to Japanese Bamboo flute music and breathing excercises to let go of built up anger and stress as well as impulivesly deciding to cut my hair just because,sitting down and zoning out watching music documentries about singers life stories,and cleaning my room,adding some lavender air freshner to my room,changing my blankets and sheets,just doing all the little things in the now to to find a way to just look after myself and just beHeartHeartHeart for the first time in a few days I havnt stayed in bed all day,still some issues with sleeping at night but feeling much better during the daytime

@LostAngel wow, I'm honestly blown away by all that you've been able to achieve over the past few days in terms of self care. How have you been feeling these past few days? I'm hoping you've felt able to carry some of those strategies with you into the new week Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.