Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Motion - new pathways - air -sea -land -us

@Former-Memberwishing you good travels

Re: Motion - new pathways - air -sea -land -us

@Former-Member   just found an old post about a music video that was posted on your thread.   Mate all I can say is,  just totally ignore the bullies.  had one hounding me a few weeks back.  After I ignored about 50 posts an mentions and likes,  they just did the dummy spit and imploded.  Some one verbally abuses me,  Its a automatic life time ban. Only the most sincerest apologies with everyone tagged to see it,  so we  know  its genuine ,   will undo that.  Justice must be seen to be done.       A debate however,   and I'm   your man. . . .

,   If someone abuses you once,    its a guarantee,   they will do it to you again...!    You know all this anyway.   

The tag   "motion"   is a fine   respected  one.  Don't give up your turf for anyone my friend...

If   I  knew how to start a thread,    I would do it,  I hang out on meggles a lot but  truth is ,most times I wouldn't have a clue what thread I'm on.    Folks write me and I re-use  their postage stamp... we'll figure out something.    You will find I  am pretty   linear,  and happy,    Sleep on it ,   and give me an ahoy..

one day  @Former-Member ...   Best intentions     tonys  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.