Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My journey

It is good that are listening to music and doing something nice there for yourself. I am watching the NRL grand final - it already looks like being a one-sided affair. I might log off soon, take my meds and go to bed. I have a had big day and it is starting to take its toll now.

I get how hard life can be Hon - been there, done that Smiley Sad I don't have a child but I do have my fur babies that have kept me going more times than I can count. Some days it feels like it will never end and yet that is all I have wanted it to do. I am in a better space at the moment which has been a long time coming but I still have bad days and bad moments and much like you have felt stuck so many times. It can get better Hon - even though it doesn't feel like it right now - you do need some things going youor way though to feel this yourself.

I am going to have an early night @Former-Member - I have done a lot today and it is starting have an effect on me. Will catch up with you tomorrow Hon - hope you sleep well Heart

@Former-Member Checking in to see how you are going. It has been a while since we chatted. I have seen you around at Friday Feast a ciuple of times and it is great to see you interacting with other members. It is a beautiful day here and I have been out in the garden. Now resting up whilst baby sitting my sister's dog. He is happily spread out on the couch and Toby is curled up on the cushion behind me - that will be where they pretty stay this afternoon unless they need to head outside. Hope your little girl is ok Hon. Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Last night was really bad @Zoe7

I lashed out at a family member cried & slept. I got triggered over something. 

I also saw something about domestic violence which made me remember a lot. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I’m struggling to get myself out of bed lately I am just tired @Zoe7 

I understand those triggers @Former-Member they can be debilitating. Sometimes I wish we could just forget it all - then maybe we could have some sort of life. But we know it doesn't work like that hey. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

No. Lately I feel like everyone is sick of hearing how depressed I am @Zoe7 

I am getting so defensive at almost everyone 

I feel burnt out  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Literally withdrawing more & more @Zoe7 

That is not good @Former-Member Have you found somewhere to move to yet?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Late reply have been trying to collect myself @Zoe7 no not moving very yo-yo. How many times is this now. I don’t like it here whatsoever but have to grin and bear what gets thrown our way for a while and stay strong. I don’t own it. So least I know we won’t be here forever just have to ride through the dislikes and annoyances with the surroundings & building. I’d be making a mistake financially and it would cost me hugely at the moment. I have had expenses everywhere within the last couple of months.

I would also be somewhere probably more run down then this lack of love within the unit. Just the landlord everyone that does not like me etc etc makes me feel crap about our current situation I have to disregard and remember how far I’ve come even if they don’t understand what the hell has been going on with me or what happened to us 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.