Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Love for Shaz51 💖🐦

You are the most caring beautiful wife and daughter @Shaz51  

Your mum is so blessed to have you and your hubby supporting snd caring for her. Even more difficult with both you snd hubby mental and physical illness. 
sending you lots of love my friend cxxxoooo

@StuF  StuF!

Much love to @Shaz51 whatever you do!

Do you have your 'puter back yet?

No computer yet @StuF 

It is hard for us as a married couple @Zoe7 , @greenpea , @BlueBay , @tyme , @Rhye 

@Shaz51  yes it would be.

It is def hard for you both @Shaz51 

I get it. I’ve been there with my MIL. I’m sure our marriage was strained while caring for MIL. But you do what you gotta do. 
hugs my sis xxxoooo

I knew you would understand my sister xoxo @BlueBay , love you xxxx

Hi @Shaz51 🙂💖🌸

@oceangirl did I miss your birthday  , I hope not xxxxc

Hello my friend @Shaz51 I'd happily support you whatever decision you came to. I'm glad you're taking the time to slowly and calmly reflect on what's possible for you. I hear you re. minimising Mr shaz's stress. I'm sorry he doesn't have good gp and MI team help atm and I hope this changes for you but it is what it is. I hope you can relax into your decision now - one less worry.

Dimity

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.