Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@ArraDreaming we had a busy day at the markets today. Also stopped off at the shops and did a bit of Christmas shopping with my daughter. 

what did you get up to?

I surfed all day which was so so fun I haven’t had a day like that in the water in forever! Just surfed, came in for food and then back out, 4 hours in the water all up. And tonight my partner is at her Christmas party so I am home with the kids that was the deal @Bow 

That sounds fun…. And fair @ArraDreaming 

So glad I got out it was so fun @Bow 

Beaches are closed here this weekend @ArraDreaming  but you sure made the most of the surf 🏄🏻‍♂️ road 

Beautiful here some warnings out for bay beaches and the river mouth but surf breaks are fine, clean little peelers @Eve7 

Sounds good @ArraDreaming  I’m doing a Sunday roast for the family.

Sounds like you had great fun @ArraDreaming, I don't surf as I'm not a good swimmer, and haven't great balance, and I really admire anyone who can surf. It must be hugely satisfying. I watched Barons and was intrigued by the surfing in it.

Hello champs! @Abner @Bow @Eve7 @ArraDreaming @Clawde - So quiet on the forums...

Hey @tyme 

How are you? I’m up for a cuppa and chat, only just checked my phone after being busy and the notification popped up

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.