Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Cool man @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

gotta get my finger out been living in black kmart sleep pants ($6) and thongs ($24)  @Bill16  lol

Haha classic man @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah just get used to it re wearing sleep pants hey @Bill16  they look like trackies/jeggings/leggings near free price they charge, dont last long tho lol ok $7 lol

TAB_0-1670135232942.jpeg

I just wear loose fit Dickies pants @TAB  check them out,they aren’t cheap but they are like drill pants,last you for ever

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah they are prob made in china now but had pair of yakka work pants in 2000s lasted years just got softer and softer they were brilliant @Bill16 

Yeah my work pants are yakka @TAB  blue with reflective tape 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah dont remember what mine are but yeah hi-vis @Bill16 

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends back home in one piece. So hard pretend to be normal functioning ha ha. Hope you're both okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Oh well @Meowmy  lol the animals know ha ha . Have a couple coffees and sit in chair 🪑 maybe lol 

put rubbish out here , threw torn sheet out. Cleared up a bit. Listening to music. Feeling good considering done nothing all day lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.