Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

I know you get it @Owlunar
Im sorry about your cat. Pets often mean more to us than humans and our losses arent any easier if not harder than humans. And yes when u feel their spirit leave they take a part of you with them ❤
Im beginning to wonder when the good things in life arr suppose to start happening

Hi @soul

@Former-Memberis at work today but she asked me to check up to see how you are

I hope things are going as well as they can - 

Dec

Former-Member
Not applicable

So sorry to hear about your loss Claire @outlander HeartHeartHeart

Sending loving and caring thoughts to you Heart

Niqua

Love and hugs @outlander ...... so sorry about your beautiful horse.

💜💙💐💕

Aboriginal Learnings

True @outlander

When our animal friends have to leave they do take a part of us with them - but they also leave part of themselves behind - this could be called memories - but whatever I still have stories to tell about all of the animals I have had

One dog, lots of cats, birds and hermit crabs - now they were really funny but they don't do well in captivity - neither would I

You are in a state of captivity - you do deserve better - and although your parents made a mistake before you were born you are a worthwhile person. I think you know my son was adopted - now the story behind this and what he perceived were not the same - and I loved him as much as most mothers could - I gave him all of myself and he was not a mistake to me

But I know he was young - even when he died he was still very immature - he really didn't understand

However - you are older - you really must start to believe in yourself - I know how crappy your health is and that you have been thrown from a horse more than once and have had injuries - but the time is coming for you to break away from the chains you can feel around you

You get rattled - oh yes - I can too still - but not nearly as often - and it is something for you to imagine - a life away from your mother and that creep she has with her and your sisters actually - I know you love your pop and I think it's his house you are living in

The good part will start - I promise - the trick is starting with something small - and gradually branching out

I have your back as best I can

Dec

You have a right to be here

Get it.jpg

Hi Niqua

How are you today - I have missed you lately - possibly you were here - it's a huge website - I have no idea how many members there are here now - or ever for that matter

I hope today has been okay - it's mild and sunny in Melbourne today - but we have had some really atrocious cold weather - and rain

So I hope your Saturday is a good one

Dec

Happy Saturday.jpg

Hi it's sunny QLD up here. What you want to chat about?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey everyone- well clearly I am at my pc and am reading some experiances that other people have had in terms of mental health. Also I am looking forward to some TV shows/ series coming up and hope to enjoy them. Also going on two outings tomorrow so that should be fun or at least it gets me out of the house.

Here it is cold, glomy and sometimes rainy.

Hi @Gypsy7

It's good to see you posting on the forum - this is a low key part mostly - 

I really hope you are feeling better than you did last night - it sounded as if you were having a really hard time

I hope someone was able to help you better than I could - I don't really have much experience with those problems - and darn - my battery was nearly flat so that was the end of my chatting in the middle of the night which I don't do often

All the best today

Dec

Well I go to service here up north and it's great. We do activities work and play. I'm an artist and I've written a simple childrens book that I'm gonna illustrate. I enjoy nature here. Sunny here we need rain .

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.