Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Back again checking in

Thank you @WIP  and @NatureLover  I don't deserve your kind words. 
Thanks for sitting with me. 

Of course you deserve kind words, @Lilly6  Heart

You deserve them even more when you are suffering. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

You're welcome @Lilly6, so glad you survived the night.
WELL DONE!!!

"Life is difficult
but not impossible"

"There is strength
in vulnerability"

I have sunk as low as I ever ever can and I apologise for continuously bringing the vibe down. I hope you are all well. I messed up and I really really can't go on any more. I hate myself and how stupid I am. 

Hi @Lilly6 ,

I'm hearing that it's an extraordinarily hard night for you and can see you are feeling distressed so I've just dropped you a private email now.

Here with you and wishing you all the very best,

Otter

hey @Lilly6  just checking in that you are ok and safe, and know the supports available should things escalate for you?

@Lilly6 wrote:

I have sunk as low as I ever ever can and I apologise for continuously bringing the vibe down. I hope you are all well. I messed up and I really really can't go on any more. I hate myself and how stupid I am. 

Just saw this, @Lilly6 , and am concerned for you...are you safe? 

There is no need to apologise, and you don't bring the vibe down...this place is the right place for those sort of feelings and getting peer support. But I hope you were able to contact a helpline last night...

How are you this morning?

Hi @NatureLover  no I didn't contact help line as no point. I am not safe but still here right now so that counts for something. Thanks for your concern and support, you and everyone in this forum

@Lilly6 wrote:

...but still here right now so that counts for something.

Yes, it does, well done @Lilly6  🙂

I'm concerned though that you're not safe...I do understand the feeling, but I'd just like to call a @Former-Member  anyway....

We are here for you, @Lilly6 , and we care how very awful you're feeling 💔

Just dropping you a note, @Lilly6  to say I'm thinking of you in your pain...I hope you can be kind to yourself. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.