Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

Well you tell it to F off. You need to try extra hard tonight sweetie so you don't end up back at your mothers. I know it's hypocritical of me since I have fallen to the monster so much today but you need to stay at home and not have to go to hospital or your mothers. I love you 3000, to infinity and beyond Always Mel. @Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member , how are you tonight my lovely friend

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I'm trying babe but I need you to promise me the same thing. 

@Former-Member 

What are you up to tonight? 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@NatureLover please you can keep your conversation going with @Former-Member i feel like I interrupted 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am sure that I will not fall anymore today. After my talk with Nat I did but Sean has not left my side and when he needs a bathroom break d2 comes out. I am completely safe tonight my love. Trying your best is all I can ask of you. You didn't interrupt we where having the conversation around helping you. I didn't answer Natures last post. Sorry about that my friend. @NatureLover 

I hope all of our friends are ok tonight. @NatureLover @greenpea @Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I am so glad you have that support tonight babe. It's really nice to hear and it's important. 

I'm not sure if I should be here tonight babe. I really don't know what to do. Can you tell me what to do? I can't think for myself. I just can't think. I have no one here to help me think straight 

. What do I do

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

What do you do you shouldn't be there @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

What do you mean? 

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82 wrote:

I'm not sure if I should be here tonight babe. I really don't know what to do. 

@Former-Member 

This part. Do you mean at the house? @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

On here. 

@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.