Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

Hi @Captain24 

Hope your night shift went okay yesterday. 

Hi @Birdofparadise8. I hope you are doing well today.

Yeah I’m okay I guess. 

How are you @creative_writer

@Laura. That doesn’t sound so promising. Sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs.

It’s been a hectic weekend so far. I’m a bit crazy today, I’m sleep deprived, have a milder migraine, working on assignment like a workaholic, it’s due Monday, and not really slowing down much even though I should.

Yeah sorry not feeling that great now but I’m used to it by now anyway. It just really sucks though feeling like this all the time. 

That’s not good. What’s your assignment are you at uni @creative_writer

I’m also busy studying for a chemistry exam on Tuesday for uni. 

@Birdofparadise8 depression can suck the life out of you. It’s tiring and it’s hard. But you’re getting through it, just shows how strong you are ❤️. I hope your Chem exam goes well.

In studying social work at uni. I just cycled out of a depression, so I’m good right now. I just hope I don’t crash though, I really can’t slow down. I don’t want to become depressed anytime soon either.

I’m trying my best I guess. I definitely don’t feel strong but thanks for that. 

That sounds interesting what year are you @creative_writer? I hope you don’t fall into depression either. 

I’m studying Nutrition Science and I’m first year. 

My shift was really busy @Birdofparadise8. I didn’t stop all night. I’ve had nearly 8hrs sleep but I’ve woken up really exhausted and I still have 2 to go. I think it’s going to get really hard. 

Im sorry you are still feeling not ok. I really do hope it eases for you soon. 

Have a good night and do something gentle for yourself 

I hope then it helped to keep you awake being busy. Hopefully you can get some more sleep in soon @Captain24

Thank you so do I. Yeah I’ll probably read my book or watch some tv. 

@Birdofparadise8 I’m just in my first year of masters of social work. Nutritional science sounds interesting. One of my friends did that. Reading a book or watching some tv sound like good ideas.

@Captain24 I hope the shifts go well and you do get time to sleep.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.