Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

Oh that’s not good to hear I’m sorry. 

Is everything okay with your physical health @creative_writer?

@Birdofparadise8 I feel like my physical pain from migraines is causing moodiness too, not the most pleasant thing to experience. I don’t know why I insistent on being on my phone either, even this dim night mode screen hurts my eyes. And I’m getting annoying body sensations that are reminding me of trauma. I guess I am in anxiety mode right now. I feel like I am taking over your thread, sorry.

I hope your work day is going well ❤️.

Hey all good that’s what we’re all here for to vent about study going on. I hope things get better for you soon and I’m here to chat anytime about it @creative_writer.

Yeah I’ve just got home I’m a bit tired now it was so busy until I finished too many people getting Covid hahaha. Hopefully my mood doesn’t go down hill also because once I get time like when I come home I have more time to ruminate and stuff. 

@Birdofparadise8 had dinner so feel a bit better physically. Covid cases have spiked. Being at home can feed rumination. What usually prevents you from going into that spiral?

Hey @Birdofparadise8 ,

Yes! I did feel better. Not 100%, but I went in the pool anyway. Spent most of the day in the pool because the weather was so hot.

Otherwise the heat makes me agitated lol.

How was your day?

That’s good then @creative_writer

I like reading, meditation, watching tv, going for a walk. Then I also have some bad coping things like self-harm. 

What about you? 

Thats good then @tyme. I’m happy to hear you got to go to the pool. 

Work was very busy. Now I’ve just had dinner and hopefully going to read my book so I don’t spiral because I feel my emotions building up which isn’t fun. 

Yeah, the pool was great @Birdofparadise8 .

So do you work weekends?

Also, what you reading?

I do sometimes it’s been the first for a while. 

I’m reading girl in pieces it’s a bit dark but just what I like hahaha @tyme 

@Birdofparadise8 I have a range of strategies I use when I am stressed that fall under grounding and deep breathing, self-soothing e.g., aromatherapy, shower, distraction-tv, books. I have SH in the past, but thankfully no urges today.

Hi @tyme 🙂.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.