Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not so happy....

Thanks for letting us know where you're at, @The-red-centaur. I'm sorry it's all so much, and of course please do what you need to do to look after yourself, including tapping out of responding here if you need. We'll be waiting in the wings for ya. 

I will say Happy Bday to you as well hun, with the awareness that it's not the happiest of days, but it is still a milestone, and I'm glad you're here to see it. May you find some joy, or some solace along the journey through this challenge 🫂💜

Thank you for the well wishes. My birthday was bad, but could have been a lot worse, which I'm thankful for. 

Though to make things worse I just had emergency abdominal surgery yesterday.  🙃 

It hurts so much I haven't slept. Everything I nod off a little I eakr from the pain...grrrer

Being told my apin levels are all in my head because I self harm feels so horrid and degrading.
I've been up all night due to pain. 😞

Discharged soon.

So sore....
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.