Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Depressed

@Alex32redden A stroke? Do you feel able to call 000?

@Former-Member 

Please call 000 @Alex32redden and get checked out

Hi @Alex32redden 

I am very concerned about you, Please call 000 if you feel unwell and need help. I will send you a check-in email off the forums to offer you additional support.

Please keep yourself safe Alex and get help if you need it,

Whitehawk

Hi @Alex32redden , just want to check in with you this morning...are you OK?

Hey there @Alex32redden

I sincerely hope everything is okay with your physical health, how are you travelling now? 

It's really courageous of you to reach out on the forums. We all have a need for connection and I hope the forums assist you with that while you're also finding more offline connection. Maybe have a look at our social spaces threads and see if there are any where you want to jump in Smiley Happy

I don't think i can keep going anymore

I don't think i have some parts of my brain. I never cared about things that some people care about

I don't understand how other people live. Everything is stressful and nothing is interesting. And everyone just wants me to die

Hi there @Alex32redden 

Good on you for coming back on the forums and reaching out for support today. Are you able to keep yourself safe again this evening Alex?

There are crisis services and help lines you may want to access off the forum if you need help this evening.

The help Lines include:

Lifeline 13 11 14

Suicide call back service 1300 659 467

Beyong Blue 1300 22 46 36

Covid Help line 1800 512 348

All are 24/7

take care of yourself

Whitehawk

Whitehawk

No. The help lines never help. How coukd they help. They always hang up on me just like everyone. I was born with something that makes people avoid me i think
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.