Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday// Music is Medicine// Tuesday 18th April 2023 5:30-7PM AEST

Was that Kate's song @Blossom497? Or one of Sammi's? 😊 

Sammi I love this: Dance is the sister to music; it only makes sense to do both. I am in a relationship with a bass player and I am a dancer. It works in so many ways!

Great answer! @Oaktree 

@Blossom497 Because i was a dancer my whole life before getting into music, i think i write music that naturally has interesting accents for dancers!! I often see the music videos before the song is even finished!

The music video for "Dopamine" was such a fitting cathartic release actually! It was the first time i mixed the two together.

Ps, i heard cool people play bass! 🙂

Ohh @Blossom497 lots of music and dancing , sounds soo good xx

In wrapping up our discussion this evening, I'd like to extend a huge thank you to the incredible @Sconstantine for being here and sharing so generously tonight! Also to @amber22 for your support and contributions here and to everyone who's joined us this evening for being here @Blossom497 @Oaktree @StuF @Shaz51 @xaenica @Sophia1 . Take good care of yourselves & feel free to continue the discussion (& revisit Tunesday Tuesday!) in another thread if you'd like 😊

Thank you so much to everyone that joined us tonight, this was such a great discussion ❤️

And a big thank you to @Sconstantine for her lovely contributions and for joining us tonight for this Topic Tuesday! 

Have a lovely, restful evening everyone 🙂

Thanks so much all for an uplifting and enlivening forum!

Thank you sooo much @Sconstantine , @amber22 , @TideisTurning , for a great discussion even though i got here late 

Thanks so much for having me!! This was super fun and something I've never done! I hope that if you do enjoy my music you pop in from time to time and say hey on my socials! Always lovely to hear from listeners! I hope everyone has a lovely night! ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.